Belbien is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. This medicine affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems like insomnia. This medicine is used to help you fall back to sleep if you wake up at the night and then are not able to sleep again.
How does Belbien work?
After a draining day, you just want to grab your bed and pass out. For some, this happens the moment they go to the bed. But there are a few people for whom falling asleep is a big challenge.
Sleeping problem aka insomnia means you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, or both. If you occasionally experience this issue nothing to worry about- almost everyone faces this problem at one time or another. However, if you are regularly struggling to fall asleep, you need to seek a medical evaluation.
In this condition, sleeping tablets like Belbien are like a life-saver helping you to get the sleep you need. Belbien, also known as Zolpidem, slows down activity in the brain, allowing you to sleep. It is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic agent that works as a gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a receptor chloride channel modulator that increases GABA inhibitory effects and releases the neurotransmitters in your brain that predominantly calm the nerves and lead to sedation.
How much you should take?
It is advised to use the lowest effective dose for the patient. The recommended initial dose is 5mg for women and either 5 or 10mg for men. One should take the medicine once per night immediately before bedtime with at least 7-8 hours of sleeping time. Your doctor may increase the dosage to 10mg If the 5mg dose is not effective. In some patients, the higher morning blood levels following the use of the 10mg dose increase the risk of next-day impairment of driving and other activities that require full alertness. No one should take more than 10mg once daily before bedtime.
What are the side effects?
Belbien may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking medicine immediately and get medical help if you have any allergic signs such as difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lip, tongue, or throat. Some of the adverse effects include changes in behavior, withdrawal, and central nervous system (CNS) depression.
What is some information you should know about Belbien?
- The sleeping tablets may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or light-headedness. These effects may get worse if you take alcohol or certain medicines while taking Belbien.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage or use it for longer than prescribed.
- It may create a carryover effect the day after you take it. The risk may be higher if you do not get enough sleep for 7-8 hours after taking the recommended dose. Do not drive or perform any activity that requires full alertness.
- Belbien medicine is used for the short term only. If your condition does not get better within 7-8 days or if it gets worse, check with your doctor.
- You should be taken extreme caution while taking the medicine if you are children or elderly. As they may be more sensitive to the side effects of the medicine including dizziness, headache, and hallucinations.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to discuss the benefits and adverse effects of the medicine before taking it.
- Do not stop taking medicines without talking to your doctor, as you may have withdrawal symptoms.
Purchase Belbien from Our Online Pharmacy
Put an end to the unnecessary stress and fatigue caused by your sleeplessness when you choose an effective medication to manage your condition. Visit our online medicine store from any location in the USA and buy Belbien online.
We operate 24*7 to allow our customers to get their sleeping medication that works. We also offer access to our fast courier service that is highly affordable and allows you to personally receive your medicine at home.